Here, we will learn about how to create web application in asp net core 3.0 using Visual Studio 2019.
Step 1 :
Open Visual Studio 2019 and click on Create a new project, as shown below.
Step 2 :
When we clicking on “Create a new project” dialog box includes different .NET Core application templates. Here we will create a simple web application, so select the option “ASP.NET Core Web Application” template and click Next, as shown below.
Step 3 :
Now, give the appropriate name, location, and the solution name for the ASP.NET Core application. here, we will give the project name “WebApplication1” and click on the Create button, as shown below.
Step 4 :
Next, select appropriate ASP.NET Core Web application template such as Empty, API, Web Application, Web Applichation (Model-View-Controller),Angular, Reactjs, etc. Here, we want to create a web application, so select the Web Application template. Here we don’t Need HTTPS at this point, so uncheck the option Configure for HTTPS checkbox, as shown below. Now Click on the Create button to create a project.
Step 5 :
As shown below , will create a new ASP.NET Core web project in Visual Studio 2019, Wait for some time while Visual Studio will automatically add, update or delete configured dependencies as NuGet packages in the project.
Step 6 :
Now, For running this web application, we need to click on IIS Express or press Ctrl + F5. This way will run our asp.net core application as shown result below.
This way we can run out asp.net core web application, The above output comes from the
Index.cshtml page under the Pages folder. Also will learn more about asp.net core on next tutorial. Also you can learn about ASP.NET Core Web Application Project Structure in next tutorial.
SEE MORE ARTICLE
- Auto Refresh Partial View in ASP.NET MVC
- What is ASP.NET Core
- Difference between TempData keep() And Peek() in Asp.Net MVC
- Difference between viewbag,viewdata and tempdata in asp.net mvc
- ASP.NET MVC With AngularJS
- Retrieving Data Using Form Collection and Inserting Into ASP.Net MVC
- MVC CRUD Operations Using Entity Framework
- Search Functionality in ASP.NET MVC
- How to create a User Registration page using asp.net mvc
- Store Multiple Checkbox state from cookie using Jquery
- Cascading Dropdownlist using Ajax in Asp.Net Mvc with city state country
- Insert, Update, Delete In GridView Using ASP.Net C#
- Binding Dropdownlist With Database In Asp.Net MVC
- Search and Filter data in Gridview using Asp.net MVC
- Select Insert, Update And Delete With ASP.NET MVC
- Display Data in GridView Using Asp.net MVC
- Validation in ASP.NET MVC Razor view
- CRUD Operation Using 3-Tier Architecture In ASP.NET
- How to get Connection String from Web.Config in Asp.Net C#
- Login page using 3-Tier Architecture in ASP.Net
- Asp.Net Image Upload in 3-Tier Architecture and store in sql database